首页> 优美句子> 句子翻译练习中英互译(精选55句)

句子翻译练习中英互译(精选55句)

时间:2025-11-22 15:58:01

古榕树下原创文学网站整理了句子翻译练习中英互译(精选55句),供大家参考,快来看看吧。

日常生活篇

1、The early bird catches the worm. 早起的鸟儿有虫吃。

2、Don't put all your eggs in one basket. 不要把所有鸡蛋放在一个篮子里。

3、A penny saved is a penny earned. 省一分就是赚一分。

4、雨后春笋般涌现的新公司让我们应接不暇。New companies are springing up like mushrooms after rain, leaving us overwhelmed.

5、我习惯每天早上喝一杯咖啡。I'm used to having a cup of coffee every morning.

6、The supermarket is just around the corner. 超市就在拐角处。

7、这个周末你有什么计划吗?Do you have any plans for this weekend?

8、Let's meet at the park entrance at 3 pm. 我们下午三点在公园入口见面吧。

9、请把盐递给我好吗?Could you pass me the salt, please?

10、I'm running late for my dentist appointment. 我快赶不上牙医预约了。

11、这个手机应用让生活方便多了。This mobile app makes life much easier.

12、My favorite season is autumn because of the cool weather. 我最喜欢秋天,因为天气凉爽。

13、你能帮我照看下行李吗?Could you keep an eye on my luggage?

14、The traffic is terrible during rush hour. 高峰时段交通状况很糟糕。

15、我每周都会去健身房三次。I go to the gym three times a week.

商务工作篇

16、Please find attached the meeting minutes. 请查收附件的会议记录。

17、我们正在寻找长期合作伙伴。We are looking for long-term business partners.

18、The quarterly report needs to be submitted by Friday. 季度报告需要在周五前提交。

19、这个项目预计在下个月完成。This project is expected to be completed next month.

20、Could you clarify this point in the contract? 您能解释下合同中的这一点吗?

21、We appreciate your prompt reply. 感谢您的及时回复。

22、The market share has increased by 15% this year. 今年市场份额增长了15%。

23、我建议我们召开一个视频会议。I suggest we hold a video conference.

24、This is a win-win situation for both parties. 这对双方来说都是双赢的局面。

25、我们需要重新评估营销策略。We need to reevaluate our marketing strategy.

26、The deadline has been extended to the end of this month. 截止日期已延长至本月底。

27、请把这些文件复印三份。Please make three copies of these documents.

28、Our company specializes in eco-friendly products. 我们公司专营环保产品。

29、这次促销活动取得了巨大成功。This promotion campaign was a great success.

30、I'll send you the revised proposal by email. 我会通过邮件发送修改后的提案。

情感表达篇

31、A friend in need is a friend indeed. 患难见真情。

32、I'm really grateful for your help. 我真的很感谢你的帮助。

33、Actions speak louder than words. 行动胜于言语。

34、You mean the world to me. 你对我来说意味着整个世界。

35、我很抱歉让你久等了。I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.

36、Distance makes the heart grow fonder. 距离产生美。

37、能认识你是我的荣幸。It's my pleasure to know you.

38、I'm so proud of your achievements. 我为你的成就感到骄傲。

39、Where there's life, there's hope. 留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。

40、我完全理解你的感受。I totally understand how you feel.

41、Love me, love my dog. 爱屋及乌。

42、你永远是我的好朋友。You'll always be my good friend.

43、Time heals all wounds. 时间能治愈一切伤痛。

44、我真的很想念你。I really miss you.

45、Every cloud has a silver lining. 黑暗中总有一线光明。

文化差异篇

46、When in Rome, do as the Romans do. 入乡随俗。

47、春节是中国最重要的传统节日。The Spring Festival is the most important traditional holiday in China.

48、It's impolite to ask a woman's age in western countries. 在西方国家询问女性年龄是不礼貌的。

49、中国茶文化有着悠久的历史。Chinese tea culture has a long history.

50、Many Americans celebrate Thanksgiving with turkey. 许多美国人用火鸡庆祝感恩节。

51、筷子是东亚国家的主要餐具。Chopsticks are the main eating utensils in East Asian countries.

52、The concept of "saving face" is important in Chinese culture. "面子"概念在中国文化中很重要。

53、英国人通常用"cheers"代替"thank you"。British people often say "cheers" instead of "thank you".

54、红包在中国象征着好运。Red envelopes symbolize good luck in China.

55、Halloween is becoming popular in some Asian countries. 万圣节在一些亚洲国家越来越受欢迎。

相关文章: