首页> 专题范文> 简单的英语口语对话范文

简单的英语口语对话范文

时间:2025-11-03 14:50:02

简单的英语口语对话范文

智力决不会在已经认识的真理上停止不前,而始终会不断前进,走向尚未被认识的真理。以下是小编为大家搜索整理的2017年简单的英语口语对话范文,希望能给大家带来帮助!更多精彩内容请及时关注我们应届毕业生考试网!

简单的英语口语对话范文

简单英语口语对话【1】

Linda:Hello! Who is speaking?

John:Hello! This is John. I want to speak to Linda。

Linda:This is her。

John: Hi, Linda. I’m just calling to invite you to a dinner party tomorrow evening。

Linda:Really? What time and where?

John: 7:30 pm, at Longding Chinese restaurant. I’ll be at your place at 7:00 to pick you up if you need a ride。

Linda:Yes, please. I’ll need a ride. I’ll be waiting for you then。

John: See you tomorrow at 7:00. Make sure you dress a little formally. I heard the restaurant is kind of upscale。

Linda:Thank you. See you then。

John:See you。

简单英语口语对话【2】

Steven:Hey!Marry,whats going on with you?You look a bit down.

嘿!Marry,你怎么啦?看起来不高兴。

Marry:Steven,I really dont know what to do!

Steven:What happend?

发生什么事儿了?

Mary:Remember last night after we four watched the movie,Thomas offered me a ride?On the way home,he suddenly told me that hed been thinking about a relationship between us for a long time.You know,hes a nice friend.But I dont think hes my type as boy friend.I just kept silent and smiled at him,cuz I really didnt know what to do.If you were me,what would you do in this situation?

记得昨天晚上,我们四个人看完电影后,Thomas开车送我回家吗?在我家的路上,他突然告诉我,他想和我发展恋爱关系很久了,你知道,他是个很好的朋友。但是作为男朋友,他不是我喜欢的类型。所以我只是不作声,冲他笑,因为我知不知道该怎么做简单英语口语对话范文文章简单英语口语对话范文出自。如果你是我的话,这样情况你会怎么做呢?

Steven:If I were you,Id tell him in a straightforward way.An intense immediate pain saves long and endless suffering.Just tell him.

如果我是你的话,我就直接告诉他。长痛不如短痛。告诉他。

Mary:Its a bit tough.But Ill try.

这很难。但是我会试一下的。

简单英语口语对话【3】

Frank:This is Frank speaking. May I ask who is calling?

Jane:This is Jane. I would like to speak with Mr. Wang, please

简单英语口语对话范文英语口译。

Frank:I’m sorry, he’s not here at the moment. He’s gone to the International Business Center。

Jane:When do you expect him back?

Frank:I’m not sure. He didn’t say when he’d return. If you’d like, you can leave him a message, and he’ll get back to you the moment he’s free。

Jane:Yes, thank you. When he gets back, please let him know that Jane called and I need him to call me back。

Frank:Does he have your number?

Jane:Yes, he does. But I’ll give it to you again, 5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6.

Frank:That was 5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6, right?

Jane:Yes. Thank you very much。

Frank:You’re welcome。

简单英语口语对话【4】

如何自我保护

第一句:Here you are. Please dont hurt me.

给你,请别伤害我。

A: Freeze or I’ll shoot?

不许动,否则我开枪了。

B: Oh, no, l,m just a traveling student and don’t have too much cash on me.

哦,不要,我只是个来旅行的学生而已, 我身上没有多少现金。

A: Nonsense. I want money.

少废话,我要钱。

B: Here you are. Please dont hurt me.

给你,请别伤害我。

第二句:What do you want?

你想要什么?

A: Hands up.

举起手来。

B: What do you want?

你想要什么?

A: Shut up. Where is the money?

闭嘴,钱在哪儿?

B: It’s in the pocket of my trousers.

在我的裤兜里。

简单英语口语对话【5】

Nothing venture, nothing have不入虎穴,焉得虎子。

There’s nothing better for you than plenty of water and sleep. 你最好多喝水多休息。

Love will seek the best for others爱是为别人争取最好。

Love treats everyone as brothers爱是把人人都当做兄弟。

Love is taking someone’s load爱是肩负他人负担。

Love is helps them along the road爱是沿路帮助他人。

Love is giving爱是给予。

Knowledge is power知识就是力量 。

Don’t lose your head! 别乐昏了头!

Don’t let me down! 别让我失望!

Don’t give me that! 少来这套!

Don’t get me wrong! 你搞错了!

Don’t fall for it! 不要上当!

Don’t count to me! 别指望我!

Don’t be so fussy! 别挑剔了!

Does it keep long 可以保存吗?

Do you accept plastic 收不收行用卡?

Come to the point! 有话直说!

Can we go in我们能进到里面吗

Boy will be boys 本性难移!

简单英语口语对话【6】

A:Hello, are you interested in this Honda

A:你好,喜欢这辆本田车吗

B:Hi, I am just looking.

B:你好,我只是看看。

A:Its a good car.

A:是辆好车。

B:What year is it

B:哪年的

A:1999.

A:1999年的。

B:How about the mileage

B:里程数呢

A:6,000 miles, all highway mileage.

A:6,000英里,都是高速公路里程。

B:What do you mean7

B:什么意思

A:Highway miles are not as bad as local miles. They do not hurt car as much.

A:高速公路里程不像市内里程那样伤车。

B:Oh, why such a high mileage

B:哦,为什么这么高

A:The owner was commuting everyday crossing the state line.

A:以前的车主每天跨州通勤。

B:Okay. Does this car have a warranty

B:哦,车有保修么

A:One month.

A:一个月。

B:How do I make sure I am not buying a junk

B:那我怎么知道我买的不是坏车

A:Youll check it out anyway you want. You can take it to a garage.

A:你想怎么检查都行,也可以送车店检查。

B:How much is it

B:价格多少

A:$5,900.

A:5,900美元。

B:Ill have to think about it.

B:我得考虑一下。

A:Leave your phone number, and I will give you a call if the price gets reduced.

A:留个号码吧,如果减价了我通知你。

B:Okay.

B:好的。

简单英语口语对话【7】

面试英语口语对话一:

①I:what is your major?

A:My major is Business Administration. I am especially interested in“Marketing”。

②I:Which university are you attending?

A:I am attending×××University.

③I:Have you received any degrees?

A:Yes. First, I received my Bachelor degree in English Literature, and then an MBA degree.

④I:What course did you like best?

A:Project Management. I was very interested in this course when I was a student. And I think it‘s very useful for my present work.

⑤I:Do you feel that you have received a good general training?

A:Yes, I have studied in an English train-ing program and a computer training program since I graduated from university. I am currently studying Finance at a training school.

(6)I:Your resume says you have had one-year experience working in a foreign representative office in Shanghai, may I ask why you left?

A:I worked in a foreign rep.office for one year.However,I left there two years ago because the work they gave me was rather dull.I found another job that is more interesting.

(7)I:What qualifications do you have that make you feel you will be successful in your field?

I:What have you learned from the jobs you have had?

A:I have learned a lot about business know how and basic office skills. In addition, I learned at my previous job show to cooperate with my colleagues.

(8)I:What‘s you major weak point?

A:I haven‘t been involved in international business, so I don’t have any experience, but I have studied this course in the International Business Training Center of the×××Company.

(9)I:What are your greatest strengths?

(10)I:Please tell me about your working experience.

I:Does your present employer know you are looking for another job?

A:No, I haven‘t discussed my career plans with my present employer, but I am sure he will understand.

(11)I:Any questions?

A:When will I know your decision?

I:We will notify you of our decision by mail, is this convenient for you?

(12)Thank you for your interest in our company. A:Thank you, Mr.Smith. Goodbye.(Thank you for your time.)

I:You will be hearing from us very soon. Please send the next applicantin on your way out. A:OK.Thank you very much.

注:I interviewer,A:applicant

面试英语口语对话二:

情景对话1

A.Thank you for your interest in this position.Why do you consider yourself qualified for this job?

谢谢你对本公司的兴趣,为何你认为自己符合这职位的资格?

B.I speak fairly good English and I enjoy meeting different kinds of people,so I think I could handle the work of a receptionist.

我能说流利的英语,而且我喜欢接触不同的人,所以我认为我能胜任接待员一职。

情景对话2

A.Why did you choose to come here for a job?

你为何选定到此地来谋职?

B.I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.

我希望有一个提供升级机会的工作。

情景对话3

A.What interest you most about this job?

你对这份工作最感兴趣的是什么?

B.I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.

我喜欢和一班人一起工作及解决问题。

情景对话4

A.What do you think you would bring to the job?

你认为你将能为这份工作带来什么?

B0.I have the educational background and relevant experience required by the job.Besides,I am a very good team player and have the desire to make a thorough success.

我有为工作有关的教育及工作经验。此外,我是一个很好的群体工作者并有把工作做到最好的信念。

B1.I know that you do a very big international business,so I thought it would be a good place for me to make use of the experience I have had abroad.

我知道贵公司在国际贸易方面生意做得很大,所以我想这里会是运用我在国外取得的经验的好地方。

情景对话5

A.Why should I hire you?

我为什么要聘请你?

B0.My educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.

我的教育背景和工作经验使我能够胜任这项工作。

B1.My business experience in China,mainly.I know a lot abut how the Chinese market works and how business is done there.

大概是我在中国大陆贸易的经验。我对中国贸易有相当深的认识,并了解在大陆应如何经商。

情景对话6

A.Why did you choose this corperation?

你为什么选择本公司?

B.My past work experience is closely related to this job.I am confident of doing the job well.Therefore I am desirous to get this position.

我过去的经验同这项工作密切相关,我有把握把这项工作做好,因此,我想得到这份工作。

情景对话7

A.What do you consider important when looking for a job?

你选择工作时主要的考虑是什么?

B.I think the most important thing is the nature of the job.

One should never do anything one is not Interested in.

我认为工作的性质最重要,千万不要做你没有兴趣的工作。

简单英语口语对话【8】

杰克:

I am thinking about resigning from my current job.

我想辞职.

克里斯:

Have you thought about it seriously?

你仔细考虑过了吗?

杰克:

Yes. I have been thinking about it for quite a while. Now I finally make up my mind to leave. (= Now I finally determined to leave.) I have given my resignation letter to our boss last Friday.

是的考虑了一段时间了.现在终于决定了.上周五我给老板递交了辞职信.

克里斯:

Okay. Did you find a new company?

好吧.那你找到新工作了吗?

杰克:

Yes. I will move on to ABC Company.

找到了.在ABC公司.

克里斯:

Good for you. But your leaving will be a great loss to us. It is so nice to work with you.

对你有好处.不过你走了对于我们来讲是一个损失.和你共事很开心.

杰克:

Thanks! I have learned so much from you and our colleagues.

谢谢!我也跟你们学到了不少.

简单英语口语对话【9】

Mark:

I need some new clothes for the coming season. Where shall I go to pick up some?

我需要为下个季节买一些新衣服。我该去哪里买呢?

Gucci:

Im thinking of buying some stuff, too. Lets go to the speciality stores. There will be some new models for sale now.

我也在考虑买一些衣服呢。我们去专卖店吧。现在那里该有新款上市了。

Mark:

Will the new models be very expensive?

新款会不会很贵啊?

Gucci:

Depends on the brands. But there will be some out-of-season clothes on discount, too. So maybe we can also get some stuff, good and cheap.

看牌子的。但也会有一些过季的衣服打折。也许我们能淘到一些又好又便宜的东西呢。

Mark:

Great. Lets go.(They step into a speciality store.)

真好。我们走吧。(她们走进了一家专卖店。)

Gucci:

Do you like this one? I think it will be great on you.

你喜欢这件吗?我觉得你穿上它一定很好看。

Mark:

I like the style. Especially the Porsche logo. Let me try it on in the fitting room. Wait a minute!

我喜欢它的款式。尤其是那个保时捷的商标。我去试衣间试穿看看。等我一下。

Gucci:

Take your time.(May stands in front of the mirror, wearing the new dress.)Hmm, not bad, but Im afraid its a bit too big for you.

你慢慢来,不着急。(阿美穿着新衣服站在镜子前。)嗯,还不错,但是我怕你穿有点太肥了。

Mark:

Yeah, thats the only problem. Well, do you think theyve got a smaller one?

就是,这是唯一的问题。不过,你说他们会有小一点的吗?

Gucci:

Probably not. Most of the clothes here have only one average size.

恐怕没有。这里大部分的衣服都是均码的。

Mark:

Never mind. What about going to check out the discount section?

没关系。要不我们去打折区看看。

Gucci:

Thats what Im thinking about.(They come to the discount section.)Oh, this one.

我也正想这事呢。(她们来到了打折区。)哦,这件衣服!

Mark:

Whats up?

怎么了?

Gucci:

This dress was a new model this time last year. I loved it but it was a bit too expensive. So I gave it up.

这件女装去年的这个时候是新款。我特别喜欢,可是当时好贵,所以我没有买它。

Mark:

Good for you. Its 50% off now. Take it!

真为你高兴啊。现在它打五折呢。买了吧!

Gucci:

Sure. I wont miss this chance. Its my lucky day.

当然。我可不能再错过这个机会了。今天是我的幸运日哦。

简单英语口语对话【10】

I certainly didnt intend to cause you so much inconvenience。

我真得不想给你带来这么多不便。

Id appreciate it if you would turn out the lights。 Im sleepy。

如果你能将灯关掉的话,我将不胜感激。我很困。

Would you be so kind as to open this window for me? Its stuffy。

你能帮我将窗户打开吗?这里快令人窒息了。

If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know。

如果还有我能做的事情,请告诉我。

This is the last time Ill ever ask you to do anything for me。

这是最后一次我麻烦你为我做事情了。

Would you please hold the door open for me?

你能帮我把门打开吗?

Youre very kind to take the trouble to help me。

你真热心,不闲麻烦的来帮助我。

I wish I could repay you somehow for your kindness。

我希望,对你的好意我能有所回报。

Im afraid it was a bother for you to do this。

做这件事恐怕会给你带来很多麻烦。

It wasnt any bother。 I was glad to do it。

一点儿都不麻烦。我很乐意做。

Theres just one last favor I need to ask of you。

还有最后一件事需要你的帮助。

Id be happy to help you in any way I can。

很高兴我能尽我所能地帮助你。

Would you mind giving me a push? My car has stalled。

你能帮我推推车吗?我的车抛锚了。

简单英语口语对话【11】

Tom: Compared with western literature, is there any characteristic of Chinese literature?

跟西方文学相比,中国文学有什么特征

Jerry: Is it a bit reserved?

中国文学比较含蓄吧?

Tom: Yes, it is related with the culture, Western people always are straightforward when they are expressing themselves.

这和文化有一定关系,西方的人们在表达上也比较直截了当。

Jerry: In Chinese Literature, Confucianism and Taoism are in the leading position.

在中国文学中,儒家思想和道家思想占据了主导地位。

Tom: Right, there is also Buddhist thinking.

对的,还掺杂了一些佛教思想。

Jerry: Of course, Chinese literators also accept the positive attitude of Confucianism.

当然,中国文人很多容纳了儒家的兼善精神。

Tom: You mean, “If you live a life of hardships, you can manage yourself alone. But if you are powerful enough, you should also take more care of the world.”

你指是“穷则独善其身,达则兼济天下”吧?

Jerry: Absolutely, both the positive and negative attitude has been mixed.

没错,这种积极和消极的态度是交织在一起的。

简单英语口语对话【12】

商务英语对话:国际贸易

Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.

贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。

Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.

拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。

Betty:Yes, how may I help you?

贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗?

Ralph:Im interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.

拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。

Betty:Great. Were offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?

贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?

Ralph:Were particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.

拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4型声卡的细节。

Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.

贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。

Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?

拉夫:那RS-4的价格呢?

Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.

贝蒂:RS-4是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。

Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?

拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4型的资料和说明书吗?

Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.

贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。

Ralph:Terrific. Ill get back to you after Ive reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.

拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。

商务英语对话:下定单

Leslie:How are you this afternoon?

莱司利:今天下午过得如何?

Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and Id like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.

保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。

Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.

莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。

Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?

保罗:我看看……。你们K-2-1型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?

Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.

莱司利:当然有。100或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。

Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?

保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?

Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.

莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。

Paul:What about lead time?

保罗:交货时间呢?

Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.

莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。

Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?

保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?

Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.

莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。

Paul:Id like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.

保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。

Leslie:Great! Ill just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.

莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。

商务英语对话:国际贸易保险

Helen:Im calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage youve requested for your order.

海伦:我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。

Henry:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value?

亨利:我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额。

Helen:Yes, thats right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.

海伦:是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。

Henry:Weve had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.

亨利:我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。

Helen:I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent.

海伦:我能了解你的考虑。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。

Henry:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.

亨利:有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些。

Helen:Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost.

海伦:很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用。

Henry:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.

亨利:但是保险应该包含在报价里了。

Helen:Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.

海伦:是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。

Henry:I see.

亨利:我了解。

Helen:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates.

海伦:不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格。

Henry:Youre right. It might be cheaper on this end.

亨利:你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。

Helen:Fax me whatever rates you find there and Ill compare them with what we can offer.

海伦:不论你那里找到的是那一种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。

简单英语口语对话【13】

In preparation for the interview, you should have a good understanding of a; the proper use of greetings.

准备面试时,要了解如何恰当地使用问候语。

Greetings at appropriate time can help release nervousness and embarrassment.

恰当的寒喧可以缓解紧张和尴尬。

Kind greetings with a smile help shorten the distance between each other.

诚恳的微笑问候有助于拉近彼此间的距离。

Appropriate words and kind attitudes are the basic to greetings.

措辞得当,态度诚恳是问候的基本要求。

Friendly smiles can help you win a good impression of the interviewer.

友好的微笑会帮助你赢得面试官的青睐。

The appropriate use of polite words is necessary for an interview.

恰当使用礼貌用语是面试中的必然要求。

In an interview, you should look the interviewer in the eye in order to leave a good impression.

面试过程中,要目视面试官,以便留下好的印象。

Details in the interview can show the good attainment of the job-hunter.

面试中的细节可以展现出求职者的良好素养。

You should maintain your demeanor, whatever the result is.

不论结果如何,风度不可失。

Greetings, though not the main subject, may mean success or failure in an interview.

问候并非主题,却可能决定成败。

简单英语口语对话【14】

校园英语口语:购物求打折

1. hey, dont try to rip me off. i know what this is worth.

别想宰我,我识货。

2. can you give me a little deal on this?

这能卖得便宜一点吗?

can you give me this for cheaper?

能便宜一点给我吗?

3. is there any discount on bulk purchases?

我多买些能打折吗?

give me a discount.

给我打个折吧。

英语校园口语:逛逛书店

1. What are the titles, and who are the publishers ?

书名和出版社是什么?

title:这里是书名的意思,除此之外有“冠军;标题;头衔;权利;字幕”的意思。这里提一下,当“标题”讲的时候,与之向应的“副标题”是subtitle

publisher:出版社

publish:出版

Eg:这本书是何时出版的?

When did this book published?

2. The new series of Bookworm sells well .

新的《书虫》系列卖的很好。

Series:系列,连续a series of一系列的

某物卖得好:主语(物)+ sell eg:Jeans of this color sells well.这种颜色的牛仔裤卖的很好。

3. The paperback second edition also has become a bestseller.

平装本的第二版也成为了畅销书。

paperback:平装本hardback:精装本

edition:版本second edition第二版

bestseller :畅销书

4. There are also lots of used book shops online.

网上也有不少二手书书店。

used book shops:二手书店于此对应:新书new book

used:二手的used bike二手自行车

5. I am sorry that the book you ordered is out of stock.

很抱歉你订的书目前缺货。

out of stock:缺货in stock有存货

order :预定

6. This book is selling at a discount at present

这本书目前打折出售。

sell at a discount:打折出售

discount store:打折店

at a discount of 70%:打七折也可以说30% off

7. The preface and the appendix is not so well, but the content of the book is wonderful .

虽然这本书的前言和附录不是很好,但是内容很精彩。

preface:前言;为……作序

appendix :附录;在医学上表示:阑尾

content:内容

校园情景英语对话:毕业舞会

Tony:

Did you have a good time at your prom?

你的高中毕业舞会过得好吗?

Tina:

That was so many years ago.

那是很久以前的事了。

Tony:

I know, but did you have a good time?

我知道,不过你过得好吗?

Tina:

Not really. The guy who took me just wanted to make out with me all night.

不算好。带我去的那个家伙整个晚上只想和我调情。

Tony:

Did you let him kiss you?

你让他亲吻你了吗?

Tina:

I didnt get the chance.

我没有机会。

Tony:

How so?

怎么会呢?

Tina:

He drank too much with his buddies and had to go outside to barf!

他和他的哥们喝得太多了,不得不到外面去吐!

Tony:

Yuck! Guys can be so gross sometimes.

哎呀!有时候男的就是很粗俗。

简单英语口语对话【15】

有关保险的商务英语口语素材

1. The machines are to be insured against all risks.

这些机器投保一切险。

2. We only cover FPA and war risk.

我们只保平安险和战争险。

3. There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA willbe good enough.

它们不是易碎品,运输途中不会有损坏,保平安险足够了。

4. Our goods are very valuable, so I want insure against all risks.

我们的商品很贵重,所以我想保全险。

5. We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

我们想为这批货物投保全损险。

6. I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way, we will be covered forany kind of loss or damage.

我想投全险,那样的话,任何损失或损坏就都在投保范围内了。

7. I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of thisnature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.

恐怕对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不着险。

8. Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon nextmonth?

能为我们下个月从海运往里期本的货物投保吗?

9. Can you cover our goods against breakage?

能为我们的这批货投保破碎险吗?

10. We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers,in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.

如果你们能为这些从东京运往北京的计算器投保390000美元的话,我们会很高兴的。

11. Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of“Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.

请为我们运往纽约,价值为300000美元的5000台蝴蝶牌缝纫机投保一切险。

12. Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-qualityfurniture valued $20,000.

请为我投保价值为20000美元的200件优质家具的一切险。

13. We wish to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 casesglassware.

我们希望能投保价值为1500美元的3箱玻璃器皿的一切险。

14. We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods toCanada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policyfor $70,000 to cover these shipments.

我们将很快定期往加拿大运送皮制品,所以如果你们能为我们这些货物签发价值为70000美元的一切险水险单的话,我们会很高兴的。

相关文章: